Baccarat Strategy to beat Casinos GAMBLERS March 16, 2014 Baccarat, Home 1 Comment Everyone thinks that Baccarat is a game of chance, not a skill. People who say and have experienced that are right but applying strategies will soar up the chances of winning. Like many other games, this game can also be cracked. All a player has to do is follow a set of rules and eye co-ordination to win in Baccarat. We know Baccarat Payouts. It would give even money if player hand wins and 5% less would be given on Banker’s hand. There are 45.84% chances of winning on Banker Bet if banker wins. 44.62% chances if the player hand wins if bet on Player and only 9.51% chances of a tie. All the money would be lost if Player wins on Banker’s bet and Banker’s win on player’s bet. It is usually played with a eight decks. There is house edge of 1.06% on banker’s hand. This means that a $10 bet on player’s hand will win $4.4 and lose $4.5. When it comes to player’s hand the house bet soar up to 1.24%. The player losing and winning proportion are almost the same. In a rare case of Tie the house edge is 14.36%. Probability of winning is 9.55% with eye catching payout. This means that $10 bet on Tie would win $80, 9.55% of the time while the rest 90.45% of the time it would result in a loss. You can see the difference in the house edge of other bets and Tie. So, the fastest way to lose money is consistently bet on Tie. In the early 1960’s they give flexibility on Baccarat to bet on 8 or 9, the Naturals and playing 9 to 1. The first card counting strategy for Blackjack was developed by Sir Edward Throp and he discovered the Natural’s Baccarat Strategy. In that Strategy he tells how to produce more naturals and having a 10 in the first hand would dramatically increase the chance of winning. Soon after it, casino dropped the option on betting on Natural’s. If you do not want to complicate your mind with Algorithm and play in a relaxed mood then baccarat may be the game for you. There are only two things that matter in Baccarat Strategy. The first one is the dealer play of cards and the second one is the amount of wager. There will not be any mistakes until and unless you place wagers on Tie. Pick Up the Paradigms As the game commence you want to bet on bet that would result in a win. Every move of Banker and Player is tracked by scorekeepers. Players are also provided with scorecards to keep track of their scores. You can also keep scores of other players as this is not a fire strategy but it would keep you up in game 100% of the time. Don’t Count Your Losses! There is no point in counting your lost bets. The bets you have lost are lost. Do not dawdle all the time about it. You cannot predict how other bets would turn out. Therefore, whatever you have left with start counting that and play ahead. Placing Your Bets! Players are always in dilemma on whom to bet, either to bet on Banker, Player or Tie. Based on Probability, math says that you should bet on Banker. There is only one theory that fits into Baccarat Strategy is that if you lose your first bet, than double the amount of bet in second turn. If you happen to lose that to, then double the amount of previous bet. This is not a legitimate strategy but can secure you win. There is only one loss that if you do not won in the first five or six chances than it would be very difficult for you to survive. It is advisable to bet on Banker and never to bet on Tie. Davis Patch says: December 24, 2015 at 2:14 pm Great article, thanks! Baccarat is my favorite game, I’m glad that I’ve found something new about it. https://casinority.com/how-to-win-at-baccarat/ – this article is also a good source of information for players.